ShiHui! Thanks for your help for the evidence for 'care and concern' though I wrote the opposite of what you said. You said that there wasn't care and concern but I wrote that there is. Read the behind part of the evidence you told me ok? To everyone out there, there is care and concern. *.* LOL.
Yesterday was mummy's birthday and yesterday's blog post was kind of in a rush because I need to log out. So mummy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am seriously bored. BORED. BOooReD. See I am bored. Maybe I shall go and play with my blogskin. So I will mess it up. I dint know that there will be comprehension test this Friday. I don't want comprehension. I hate it a lot. Next is DRAMA. That is a confirm I must score. DIE alr also must score. I AM FLUNKING tingxie. I don't know how to write a lot of words. I am horrible at chinese.
Goose. Its week 10. THE REVIEW TESTS ARE COMING. Sighs. My life is pathetic. My lunch is horrible. My brother burbed and slurped his noodle. YUCKS.
Footdrill tomorrow! Its been a week since I had footdrill. Sighs. But its fun. FUN! I want footdrill!
Look on the brighter side of life.
Smile!!! (:
Ok. Happy viewing my random pictures! Have fun!viewing them.
Jiayous;
Don't give up!
God bless. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment