02 August 2009

Whee~ I am in a good mood to upload pictures. Recent ones.
Spidey Ninja~ The one from the school eco pond. Whoa.




I finally decided to post. Got scolded for using the computer too much.
Week 6 is not a real busy week but I shall just prepare for week 7.
Lalalala.
Got the materials for the MONOPOLY!
Be glad, Charis and Vivian.
Any ways I changed all to wood. Bought from Diaso. Its being cut. So all we have to do is to paint them. Whee~ Well total price: 10 bucks. Who ever is going to pay more do less work. Crap...
Internet is upside down. Sad thing all thanks to that CABLE TV.
Now I am disconnectd from internet and its still not back yet.
:/
I want clutch wallet. Carnation, I never influence you... Its natural to crave...
Sharlene, invite me and unlock your bloggie...
Internet is back to normal.
Week 6 is a time to rest.
I want to go shopping on 7 August because school will end at 1000hours. I want to wear camp tee. Its red. But I do not want to wear jeans... I want to wear camp tee and FBTs or camp tee and school shorts. So later can go out. And very important, MUST TAKE PICTURES! Shi Hui, you owe me hor...

48 days to 20 September.
Which means 48 days to clutch wallet! (:
I will count down.
Random crap.
But I don't eat crabs.

Stuck with the Geog-Hist work...
I am dead.
Come to my funeral.
I will thank you.

No comments: