22 August 2009

Internet IS screwed. I had a hard time logging into the sickening internet. :/ Finished EOT. (:

Just now I had a temperature for 40.8 degree celcius and spent 4 stupid hours in KK hospital just to bring it down to 38degree celcius. Lets see what horrible experience I had. I was shivering while waiting for my turn to see the doctor. Thn later doctor sent me to bathe in warm water and drink glucose which is so gross. I felt like vomiting. Then my mother sponged me. 1-2 hours later, my temperature was 39.9 degree celcius so I stayed there for another 1-2 hours. My mother sponged me. And I slept. When I woke up, my temperaturewas 38 degree celcius and I could go home. I had lots of medicine to eat. AND I AM ON MC FOR 8 DAYS. I am so going to rot at home.
8 days means I can't get out of the house and I won't be able to go for guides session, I will be skipping common tests, and also missing out assignments. Lastly, I won't be able to go lunch with ShiHui and cannot stress with her. D: So many disadvantage. D:
This conveys I will be wasting my week 9. SOBS.
Then when I go back to school in week 10 I will have to catch up a lot. ALL THANKS TO SHERLYNN ANG LUH.

Sharlene a.k.a the good guides told me to play with the stimulation phone.
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w508?lc=en&cc=sg#layerid=trythephone_w508
Quite fun. Lol. My grandfather have that phone. But the stimulation on the internet is super fun!

ShiHui: Sorry! I cannot lunch and recess with you next week! Remember to webcam and call me! ILYSSM!

I want to go for Cathechism tomorrow but I can't go. D:
I want to go shopping tomorrow but I can't go.

Give thanks to the Lord, Our God and King
His love endures forever
For He is good, He is above all things
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
With a mighty hand and outstretched arm
His love endures forever
For the life that's been reborn
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

CHORUS:
Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever and ever, forever (2X)

From the rising to the setting sun
His love endures forever
And by the grace of God we will carry on
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise




Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

Whether you're rich or whether you're poor
It matters not to Him
He remembers where you're going
Not where you've been

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

If your heart is troubled
Don't worry, don't you fret
He knows that you have heard
His callAnd he won't forget

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

All around the world tonight
His children rest assured
That He will watch and He will keep us
Safe and secure

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

Haha.
Dear Lord,
Please grant me faster recovery and not anyone worry for me.
Amen.

Must JiaYou! I need to pull myself up and fight the MEAN germs.

About 30 days to my birthday and my angel's birthday! Whee~!

Energy Experience ProgrammeDate: 7th September 2009 AND 10th September 2009(during the September holidays)
Time: 9a.m. to 11a.m.
Venue: Electricity Efficiency Centre SP Services Ltd 111 Somerset Road #01-08 Singapore Power Building
How to get there: short walk from Somerset MRT station, Exit A
Things to bring:1. latest utilities bills with chart consumption (photocopies are acceptable)2. calculator

JiaYous!
Don't give up!

No comments: