I am posting!
Yeah, I posted.
Lots of work to do and I am still wondering if I should actually go for the greyguides outing. Sighs.
ShiHui say that she want go shopping after week 7. Around week8 / 9. Because she said she is busy. Yes, we are busy. Geog-Hist, EOT and bla bla bla. Week 7's tests! So, I shouldn't go on Friday and instead, be a good girl, stay at my grandma house and study for the upcoming tests. I need to make something good out of term 3 and not slack all the way.
In fact, I am slacking now. Endrea, Aimee and Chloe are coming to my house. 10 August.
Got back my math review test. Surprisingly, I PASSED. Though it is not really high ehhem-not above 30. Still I got higher then Sherlynn and Aimee~ Sherlynn still wants to compete. And I do not want. I hated competing.
Okay. Enough of crap. Still, I am WONDERING if I should go for the outing. Should I or should I not.
No comments:
Post a Comment