I seriously have nothing to do.
I feel like changing my blog skin. :/
But I am too lazy.
I AM ROTTING.
8 days MC is too long.
Feeling sick and tired.
Having Rash.
Taking Medicine.
Reminds me of glucose I drank yesterday.
I know everyone loves sweet stuff but though glucose is sweet but its gross.
I know its horrifying.
Glucose is just a pile of SHIT.
Missing my friends for 8days.
Making me as crazy as ever.
Hoping to see the fortune teller.
Wanting to know my life for the next 8 days.
Its just driving me to craze.
Skipping common test;
Skipping assignments;
Not eating lunch with ShiHui;
Not being able to quarrel with Sherlynn,
who is someone mean.
I wonder how life will be.
Then what about guides?
I will be missing, patrol meetings, footdrill and guides session.
Simply horrifying.
Well.
My mother's birthday is coming soon. 31st Aug.
Mine is 20 Sep.
Angel's one is 21 Sep.
LOL.
Sighs.
7days left before I can step out of the house.
ROTTING.
I shall go around to group blogs to post. e.g. grey guides and short grey guides and sunflower blog.
Spam people's blog.
Granny is coming to my house tmr. So I can online SUPER early. (: But at I will still ROT. D:
I spread my disease to Vivian a.k.a best camp patrol member. D: She might not be going to school tomorrow. Sighs.
I hope that tonight won't rain. Because I hate thunders. D: They keep Roaring. And disturb my sleep.
ShiHui: I am really sorry that I will abandon you for the whole of next week. I will make up the times for you.
[One Way-hillsong]
I lay my life down at Your feet
You're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am, all to You
CHORUS
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
You are always, always there
Every how and every where
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end
CHORUS
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
BRIDGE(x4)
You are the Way, the Truth and the Life
We live by faith and not by sight for You,
We're living all for You
CHORUS
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
[Still-Hillsong]
Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover meWithin
Your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
JiaYou!
Don't give up! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment