Did you see? GREYGUIDES! Total defence game is this FRIDAY!
'Sec 1s:
Total Defence Project Presentation
L:thrift badge
L:simple repairs'
Stressed.
Newsmaker.
Bio EOT.
Total Defence game.
Lit graded assignment
Group Poem.
SCIENCE BIO TEST.
Stressed.
I need a prayer.
Dear Lord,
Please bless me in all the assignments and tests listed above.
Amen.
Today had 'Leadership Hand-Over cerermony' cool. (:
Got back Geog test paper.
Maybe I don't suit studying. Maybe, I suck at it.
I failed it. Yes. I studied. Yes I did my best. Yet, I failed. :(
Got back Math test paper. I passed. Yet horribly.
I tried looking on the brighter side that term 3 will be a good term. Yet, NOT! I did my best. Thats the furthest.
Looking at the Lit test paper I got back, not bad.But HORRIBLE! I passed. Higher than 7 Lower than 10. Yet, it seem so horrible to me.
Ticks and underlines. Make me feel like puking. 'P' makes me feel like crying. (lose 1 mark in a math test) 'S' Spelled something wrongly. Crosses here and there, I see it on my papers.
Don't worry.
Still have the last LAP to run. Yes. Term 4. The term that will cheer me up. The term that I will excel in. Yes. I WILL GO BEYOND MY LIMITS. I WILL!
Jiayou!
Don't Give up! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment