25 August 2009

I calculatored. I talked to Shi Hui at least 10 hours this month on the phone. Or more than that because I forgotten to count in my outgoing calls to her. Still, I got to include the time using house phone. SUPER LONG.

6days till my MC ends. I really want to go school on Friday. I am like feeling so much better other than the stupid cough which makes my throat super itchy. And where is the sign of recovering? I am not sweating neither am I hving runny nose nor phlem. this flu bug is super weird.

This term is crap. I think I get all C5/C6+F9/E8?D7=50% in my PPR No. I think I will fail my PPR. I shall aim for a 60%-70% for my PPR. I am going to arrange Sherlynn Ang to meet my father. I think I shall ask my father meet her after school at the bus stop so I can get my homework and so on. At the same time pass her my shiyongwen.

Forget it. I am addicted to BOF. Vivian! Kimbum is mine. He is so hot. (: Lol. Kidding. (:
Omg. He is so cute. Let me just type random stuff.


fjcihgxadkbvgklruieiufcxxmcedxizmoierourtyhcxmfijeoiqwyeojwoxejjdvbhfbvhgrf
rfjehcffhkhgjwhfjjhcrjfhjhfjdhfjhcjkhfjdhfjhdjhfjhekhwkjhekwjhejwhejhwjechjwhrj
rechvejgcvewchjkhjctrhjwhcrjkewhrkxqweuwqiuewiuehruhfgdgfjdhfjeyhfjehfjhfjhdf
cnhtgwvkvcxagjdffnbfafdjashdjshrkhekrhrweu2uriururq434u809ufhc bhjknhvrfedfj

Yay! crap crap crap!

Bleh. I am seriously so bored.
Life is boring without school.
My blog is getting boring because nothing intresting is happening in my life. I will find something to do.

BonBon~

JiaYou!
Don't give up!~

No comments: