Met Sherlynn Ang at 7.20 am this morning. And took her grandpa's taxi to science centre. Surprisingly, we reached at 7.50am. Macdonalds had not open. We waited till 8am. I ate big breakfast while she ate egg mcmuffin. Nicee (: Then I ate McMuffin. I ate a lot. Yes I ate a lot.
Then we started going bonkers and mad playing at the Kinetic Garden. Jumped up and down. Palyed here and there and explored all the things there. Endrea sms-ed me and asked me if I was there and why I go so early. -.-'' Saw Cassandra and played again. Took pictures. A lot. But I featured 1 only.
Angeline arrived. More people arrived. 'ahem' came quite late. Endrea came before 'ahem'. EhHem. EhHem. coughing. Endrea hinted me for a cough mixture but I am not sick at all. I said 'ahem' lots of time. Played True or Dare.
We went into the Lab. I startd having itchy fingers and touch all types of things. Haha. Learnt about DNA and how important it is. We learnt how to see DNA... The bacteria we did yesterday and the results were shown. Pic (1) & (2).
After that we went for lunch. Ate Macdonalds. Mc Chicken. I am tired of Macdonalds. Went to the curisity shop and bought slime for my brother. Were late for the second part of the life science program by 2 min. ---Ate lunch with Sherlynn and Endrea---
At the scond part we did forensic science. Its so FUN! They gav us a case and we had to use DNA(fake ones) to solve it. Cool. (:
After being dismissed, we Endrea, Angeline and I went to play. Science Centre is as fun as ever! Whoo~ I enjoy. Yes I do. Later, I then took Endrea's car back home. Ate dinner near the school and came back.
AIMEE! SCIENCE CENTRE IS FUN! YOU ARE NOT WASTING YOUR TIME. YOU WILL ENJOY IT. LOOK ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE. I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO HOME AND READ YOUR FANFICTION OR WHATEVER IT IS BUT IT IS NOT WASTING YOUR TIME. I ASURE I ASURE I ASURE.
No comments:
Post a Comment