24 August 2009

Some people are totally mean.
Some people are totally nice.
You should know who you are.



Well I am feeling much better.



Paparazzi~ Whee~ I love that song so much. I know I am currently posting crap. Yes I know I am posting crap. (: And also posting random stuff but because I was too bored.



Lets see. Shi Hui, Vivian and Wen Xin is currently sick. Heh Heh. I hope theirs won't be as bad as me till they have to go to the ahem KK hospital and drink the glucose. GRRR.

Ok. Since I was bored, I went I went to watch Boys Over Flowers. Hohoho. Its been years ever since I spend quite some time watching a drama. -.-'
But I got addicted to it. And Vivian, Kimbum is mine. (:
lol. Just Kidding.

GOH SHI HUI! I told you many many times that I will make up for 3 hours on Friday, 4-5 meals that I abandon you. (: Kay? Get well soon! ILYSM.

HAHA.

Dear Lord,
Please help us kill the flu bug and send it to hell and grant whoever who is sick faster recovery.
Amen.

Wheee~
JiaYous!
Don't Give up! :]

No comments: