23 August 2009

I am currently rotting now. At this moment, at this second. D:
I want to go cathechism. At least cathechism more fun.
I didn't go church today and so I didn't attend mass.
So If you miss mass, here is the website you can watch it.
http://svdp.sg/
Cool. Cool. Cool!

I woke up at 7.30 this morning and my temperature was 39 degree celcius. I was being forced to bathe under 'cold' water. ARGHH! Shivers. Just to bring my temperature down to 38 degree celcius. I did some sponging on my head. I am going to make sure my temperature don't hit 40 degree celcius. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE KK HOSPITAL AND HAVE A LONGER MC. 8 days is really very extremely long. Luckily I managed to negociate with the doctor for 8 days instead of 10 days. I was rolling about on my bed while my brother is still sleeping and my parents went to church. I drank water. And at 9.30am I called for my parents to come back as I am hungry and had not been eating much for 1 day. I had rash so I appiled the calamine lotion.

I will be skipping lots and lots of tests. Sighs.
Sick sick sick. Drink lots of water.

I will be back with a post. Later or soon.
:]

No comments: