01 August 2009

Had Guides today!
6hours of guides.

I reached school at 7.20pm. Tied scarf and so on.
Showed C.L the pretty monopoly design.
Surprisingly, I lost the design in the end. I think I shuffled it somewhere. D:
We then fell in. After greeting the guiders, uniform check and so on. WE, THE GREY BADGES, WENT FOR FOOTDIRLL. White badges too. The green badges, had nine people so they played. Our commanders are Kimberly and HuiRou for today. Xin Hoon had sore throat so she did not command us today. So Xin Hoon played with them.

CHECK T L V Bang! whee~ Command = officially learnt. I fially figured my way out in the round about turn while marching. We marched the whole track. 1 round. But we did march short and long distances after 1 round. So we can say, hmmm... 0.8km today? We learnt new commands like:
1) The one that we have to lift our hands up after we finish marching to check our rows if they were neat.
Skuad bertukar barisan*
2) While marching on the spot, command for us to continue forward march...Skuad maju*
---Is that all?---
---I think so...---
*Correct me if I am wrong. P.S maybe spelled wrongly.
Whoa~ Tiring.

Then we later proceeded to learn gadgets~
Refrshed my memory to learn how to tie diagonal and square lesh. :/
Paired with C.L. After tried practising, we were told to go back to Sec1 Squad.
Took the flag and flag ettiqute test. I only passed the falg ettiqute test. D:
Then we went down to the field, to take the gadgets test. Failed it.
S.H & Carny passed! Jealous. XD. Duh. One from campfire side and the other gateway.
Fall in again. Sang Tags and fall out.
Got my Grey Guides Tee from Yi Fen and it rocks!
Thank all who designed it. (:
Went to AMK hub with Bea, Shar, Carny, Xen, Lynn & Ayana. (: Ate lunch. Everyone went to eat first except Shar and I staring at the wallet. CLUTCH~~~~~ We then went up. Found them. But ate at different places. Bea, Xen, Lynn & Ayana went home first. Carny, Shar and I shopped around. We made Carny crave for clutch wallet too. It was really very fun as we search for clutch wallet everywhere. Whoa~ Went to NTUC. I threw FBTs at Shar. She used her grey guides tee as a pillow and put it on the pool of FBTS! I thrw FBTS at her face. Hahaha. Carny bought FBTs. Any ways, there is FBT sale. :/Then we went to the arcade. The aunty thought we were in school uniform but we aren't! So we wanted to take Neoprints but sadly, NO $$. So we went to the lovely baby room. Which we loved camwhoring there. These brings back memories to pre-camp which we always camwhored there. But this time we went to the rainbow room. Haha. Camwhored there. But 3 of us not really fun. Must have 5 people or more mah... When we went out of the baby room, alot of people were staring at us like we were mad. Fetched Carny and Shar home.

I wish that next Friday, school let of at 10.00am, go camwhoring there. Whee~

No comments: