Its Vivian's birthday today!
Its my piggy's birthday today!
I had not been doing a good job as a piggy watcher... Haha.
I will mis the lil one. Thats for sure.
Todays geography test was quite okay.
Reflecting...
Seriously, though Mr T. is ... We should not humilate him.He is here to teach us and not let us humilate him. He is doing everything for our own good. Though 1H including me love to giv mean comments about people, we should instead think of what the person had done for us. Mr T. is willing to give free... ... to our class just for us to study hard. But all we do is humilate him. His lesson is boring but, he MADE this effort to teach us. AND bother to ask if we understand. You may think I am made but, if put yourself in his shoe and see how tough it is to teach a class like us being humilated. I really hope that we all can change and think positively. That goes to all teachers. E.g Mrs K. and Mr K.
And.
JiaYou!
Don't give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment