Well, today had informal writing test. I totally crapped in there so I am flunking it~
Recess-ed with Shihui. But I went for NAPFA 5 items retest and I passed. Now, its 2.4km run tomorrow. I am DEAD. Haha. But thanks ShiHui for all the support. (: (L) her always.
Saw Minnie. I really hope she will get well soon. She went back home during recess. Minnie, get well soon!
And, I will change my blogskin soon. Yeah. Soon. Like when I am free?!
45days to my birthday.
6 days to Vivian's birthday.
I am not going for greyguides outing. No matter what, if Vivian&Charis is not coming to do with me, all I know, I am not wasting my time. After doing the game, home and study Geography and Design and Technology.
Geog-Hist assignment.
Ecology assignment.
Total Defence game.
Expression of thoughts, bio.
Geography test.
Design and Technology test.
So busy.
So, I need study.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment