27 August 2009

Bleh. I am sick and I have to go tuition. My mum says its not school so I can go. Gah. I changed my blogskin and played around with the colours because I totally screwed up my own blog.

Its 3.06pm already. I hate Thursdays. But at least I am not sitting for tomorrow's Math common test! I am sure that sickening math tuition teacher will send me home if I keep coughing like he almost did.

I finished the stitch. I was chatting with Sharlene yesterday while I suddenly remembered what Carnation thought me before guides camp while we were sewing MinTing's scarf and she was using that method. She wanted me to sew finished MinTing's scarf but she ended up sewing. And Carnation was using that method to sew. Haha. Thanks Carny! A flashback occured.
Melina is having some trouble and I am trying to help her through webcam and we were on webcam since 12. And she just started the real thing and spent hours sewing the tabs. Someone help her!

Oh! And my mother wanted me to type out my brother's work sheet. And I was really pissed but I typed out.

1. Benedict is my classmate. His mother is a teacher in your school.
______________________________________________whose
___________________________________________________.
2. His clothes are dirty. The boy fell in the mud.
_____________________________________________whose
___________________________________________________.
3. That is the man. His son climbed Mount Everest last year.
______________________________________________whose
___________________________________________________.
4. The lady’s handbag has been stolen. I do not know her.
______________________________________________whose
___________________________________________________.

1. Mother likes the kettle more than the teapot.
_________________prefers_____________________________.
2. Yang Ming does not like cats as much as he likes dogs.
_________________prefers_____________________________.
3. Mr Ali would rather do carpentry. He does not want to be a famer.
_________________prefers_____________________________.
4. I will stay at home. I do not wish to go out with him.
________________prefers______________________________.
5. The suspect refused to tell the truth. He chose to be imprisoned instead.
________________prefers______________________________.


1. We cannot travel abroad. We do not have a passport.
___________________________unless____________.
2. You will get wet. You have to wear a raincoat.
_______________________unless________________.
3. I will be absent if I am sick.
_______________________unless________________.
4. Calvin will not go to the concert if his brother does not go.
Unless_______________________________________.


1. Everyone is at the party. Brandon is not at the party.
___________________________________except___________________________.
2. Jed has tasted all the dishes in the restaurant. The only dish he has not tasted is the most expensive one.
______________________________________________except
___________________________________________________.


1. Ethan is the youngest of the children. He appears to be the most responsible.
Despite_____________________________________________.
2. I failed although I put in my best efforts.
Despite_________________________________.

Go and try if you are bored. Hahaha. There are like 16 excercises and these are only a few. Refresh your memory a little. 16 x 5 = 90 I typed at most 90 questions. Wow. have fun doing it.

Stupid me! I left my textbooks in school! Any ways week 9 is coming to an end. Week 10 is next! Whee~ And 360 degree outing with Shihui. Hahahahaha! :/

I am rotting. I am.

jiayou!
don't give up! :]

No comments: