This is a super early update because I want to go and do my literature assignment. bleh. Then I will be good andlearn my tingxie. I looked through the list of IMPORTANT dates and just remembered I have tingxie to study. So I shouldn't be here to blog crap.
I will be going to the dentist later. Whoo~! Lets see what colour to change... Gah. I don't know! Lalalala. Hmm... what about just yellow? gross. I don't really like yellow colour. Though it is bright and cheers people up with the cheeery colour! But it looks like pee on my braces. Haha. Eh? I don't know.
Dang! SHIHUI! I am so sorry I didn't video the steps down. It won't work simply because you can't hear me and neither could you see it clearly. Sorry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ZQB6ADFrU 2.40. See RYEOWOOK STUMBLE. Thats what Melina said. And she also said that someone P.S a shadow appeared like someone came in into the video. haha. go see kay.? (:
I am addicted to Its you by SJ. All thanks to Melina for asking me to watch the mistake and spot it. I couldnt catch it so I watch it again and again and also all thanks to boredom.
vljdshflkdsjflkadjclkjxlkjc;sakf;dklgjlfdjgklfjlgj
jflkdjfjdlkgklsdjfljdkjfklsdjfkjdkjfkldjklfjlkdjfkldj
gjlkdfdjfhjhsdgfkhdjhfldfjfjdhjdshfjdhfjkdhfdkjhf
I AM BORED.
Beatrice is sick. At least someone to accompany me to talk on MSN and on the other hand she is BUSY. Perhaps I should go to facebook? And see who is free enough to chat with me which I don't think anyone would be even online or even free to talk to me.
LOL.
fdjdakjhfjahdkjhsaedaskjd'ksajckfadjhfjadlfjlajdsljasak
fdfojlkfolfafajifksurigyjjhfvbcvzcnfjhdadajdoajksjdlkasjdlasjdlkajsldjas
fhjkahsfjdhfjxnfjasdfjhjasdjshdjhsadhljrkhjkgvkhfjfiosd;jsapj;sjdjfklghfsn
Aiya. Don't want talk crap with you all already.
I want to do my literature assignment and go and study my tingxie. P.S I am failing them.
I tell you. I don't want to do the drama! The drama teacher says that we will have to do the drama in week 10. BLEH. My FRIDAY recess?! I want to go with ShiHui! No such thing. Gah.
bonbon!
No comments:
Post a Comment