HELLO!HELLO! Today shall be the last day I'm gonna touch my computer till probably 3 weeks later but then I'll still update but not using my computer. Which means my blog will not have any pictures or colours till 3 weeks later.
So my first CA paper is on friday -- ENGLISH. HELL LOT OF SHIT! I'm scared for english. If I fail, I'm gone for the rest of my life and I have no idea how I can get a pass for that paper. -___- HOWW! Plus, I think I did badly for my essays even though I think I did well. Apparently, it always happen this way. So if you've been reading my blog posts regularly, 1 term ago, I talked about english. The previous term I talked about english. Urgh and I have no idea how to improve despite reading, keeping a vocab book. And I have no idea why isn't my english improving when people who don't read or don't do anything can still score. :[
Hmmm.. continuing, was doing em 25 just now and I realised I can't do bearings for goodness sake. I can't get the answer and I wasted like 1hour on 2 question in which I can never get the answer. So.. my desperate movement is to go sort for help. Bet that is what Mrs Seah wanted me to do so yeah... I'm gonna ask her questions if.. I CAN CATCH HER.
Probably, I'm gonna die a horrible death for CA3 even though I've already memorised quite a lot. And Mrs Tan haven't teach chapter 7 of history and its tested. oh god. Save me please. :( And I can't make my notes because I'm gonna mia on my computer for the next few weeks.
Yepp, so I'm going to go and memorise geog at 8.15pm which is when I won't touch my computer [as in use] till 3 weeks later.
Then AUNTY BETTY, WO LAI LE! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment