26 July 2011

What a mess.

Haven't been updating these 2days. Its 2nd day of the week, 3 days to Friday! :D Let mw clarify this: IM NOT A MUGGER, I DONT MUG, I STUDY. So I've been studying geography... More like memorising these days and my memory is like literally failing me! I remember took me a short time to memorise rivers the other time. History was 1chapteer, this time is 2 overly content heavy ones and ss.. Have 2 chapter too! Im like omg. Okay but im done with geog notes. 1 Chapter of ss and 1chapter of history....quite slow but im gonna finish the next chapter for ss like by Thursday. I forgot to bring home my ss textbook, how dumb can I get... Ohyeah and finally got Amanda to create Facebook! Whoo! Think im retarded and wtv, I shall tame myself and stop spamming people there. Wait.. FACEBOOK BAN ME FOR 1 WEEK. Hoping for tmr to be over soon. Mrs lim is back, Im sadly, raging in my heart. "ni men de Hong Huang ka zai na li"... First thing you know. Quite retarded. I remember on Sunday we were supposed to pray for anonymous like we write on paper and then put in basket and everyone random pick... So yupp, gerifish family wrote gerifish family and some other stuff...

So 11:20- GERIFISSH (Geraldine, Magdalene, Gerard, Stephanie, Jonathan, Bryan, Joey, Ben, Clare, Aries) FAMILY TO STAY AS BONDED AS EVER! and to be free from worries, sadness and quarrels. 11:21-GREYGUIDES TO STAY BONDED AND ENTHU AND LOVE GUIDES LIKE MAD PEOPLE. and to do well for coming CAs. 11:22 For the anonymous im supposed to pray for, stop worrying. 11:22- 3unity to stop making teachers worry :] 11:23- World peace and happiness, everyone stay healthyyy. :D

No comments: