A super good day. Its been long since I actually describe the events of my day if im not wrong. Starting my day at 8am when I get up and get ready to head to church. So was supposed to meet mag and Steph at 9am... But that stinky Steph and gerad took so long. Mag and I waited at coffee shop for like 40min. And we even ate morning breakfast... You know.. Traditional set: 2bread, 2eggs, 1milo. Then Ben, jon, Bryan, gerad and Steph came. Headed for mass :D such a holy girl. I attend mass twice. One with dad yesterday (Michelle Chua saw me in a skirt..) and once today with my friends. I love father Emmanuel's homily. Short, sweet and hilarious. Ok yeah after that Geri and Joey were late for mass but never mind. After mass, Steph stole my wallet. WTH! And its being passed around. They told me they hid it in the guys toilet... ER. But found out it was under jon's bag and then before class start he threw my pouch over to Bryan and he held it for the rest of the class. WTH. Then we ended early, had to wait for the rest to be out and then while waiting Bryan and I were playing hide and seek. My pouch -.- think we ran many rounds around the level. At this point you e supposed to imagine this like bollywood but no.
Its so retarded. Gave up and bryan went into hiding. -.- Geri and i even went to the guys toilet to find him. After that ate lunch which was another funny thing when Steph tried to take my outer 'coat' off. And I was wearing a tank top. -.- Met fen after that and yepp went home.
By the way I wore 4 layers today. So bloody hot. Can't wait for Friday. Chompchomp with cc3 peeps! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment