Harry potter.
Probably gonna step out of the cinema crying like some mad woman because the wonderful series ended. ):
Still remember right, the first time when I watched. Goblet of fire? I was so scared. LOL. But then now, I'm like crap, I wanna watch.
I want the magical world you know.. With all the wizard wands and all.
Okay, imagine, I have a wand. I'll just most probably lend myself into trouble in Hogwarts.
Then the professor will be like "I'll expel Nicole Ang from Hogwarts for misusing her wand which landed people into trouble." Yeah yeah whatever. Its just random imagination. Imagine I can disappear and appear and disappear again. Or I use my wand to make myself smarter? Hehehe.
So imagine I have to write a résumé to enter Hogwarts...
"I, Nicole Ang, the wizard of all retardness, will wish to enter hogwarts because I admire harry potter so much because he is really hairy. Oops, I mean, he is the wizard I admire. I hope that you can accept me because I'll make full use of magic and not any how point at other people and cast stupid spells. I promise I won't. I'll be a good girl, and learn magic properly and use it at appropriate times. I display a lot of interest in flying on broomsticks. I won't bang into anything else one. For sure! Will you accept my résumé please. "
OMG, sure won't accept one. HAHAHA. First thing = kenna kicked out. Wonderful. Well.. All these are from my really failed imagination..


No comments:
Post a Comment