Ohmymama. Guess what? Im such a slacker. :( I didn't do any homework or do anything. Just like a boss. And at this rate, I wont be able to do well for my CA3 so I'll die a horrible death.
ITS ALL FACEBOOK'S FAULT.
Im trying to push the blame on Facebook. So there are steps on how i get stuck there.
Step 1: you recieve loads of email notification from spams. Obviously I have the choice to delete it but then you'll have to go all the way and type m.facebook.com on your phone to view notifications. Annoying right.
Step 2: you want to reply comments or like the post, so... You go and enter m.facebook.com.
Step 3: once you step in there, you can't stand the small miniature Facebook on your phone. So you switched on your computer
Step 4: you start official facebooking and replying all comments.
Step5: you just start getting too many you can't stop facebooking.
I think i really lack self-control. Unlike a boss. So.... Steps to stop facebooking..
Step 1: disable notifications.
Step 2: don't use the phone and computer like a boss.
Step 3: go and do homework. Im really crapping a lot before i sleep. -.- Imma start memorizing geog and ss alr since the notes are done. And STOP FACEBOOKING. be the boss.
ITS ALL FACEBOOK'S FAULT.
Im trying to push the blame on Facebook. So there are steps on how i get stuck there.
Step 1: you recieve loads of email notification from spams. Obviously I have the choice to delete it but then you'll have to go all the way and type m.facebook.com on your phone to view notifications. Annoying right.
Step 2: you want to reply comments or like the post, so... You go and enter m.facebook.com.
Step 3: once you step in there, you can't stand the small miniature Facebook on your phone. So you switched on your computer
Step 4: you start official facebooking and replying all comments.
Step5: you just start getting too many you can't stop facebooking.
I think i really lack self-control. Unlike a boss. So.... Steps to stop facebooking..
Step 1: disable notifications.
Step 2: don't use the phone and computer like a boss.
Step 3: go and do homework. Im really crapping a lot before i sleep. -.- Imma start memorizing geog and ss alr since the notes are done. And STOP FACEBOOKING. be the boss.


No comments:
Post a Comment