13 July 2011

Love you like a love song baby

This is random kay. Just getting myself all geared up to enter Hogwarts next Tuesday with Melina Chew! AHAHAHAHA. I hope she can make it. 
Wtv, so I think I was really a good girl today. So good you know... I finished AM 21. In like quite a short period of time with no difficulties. I love coordinate geometry and matrices. Its so fun till its boring. Fun because I can do it. Boring because its always the same steps. 
Wtv. CA3 in 3 weeks. I mean so fast! Term 3 gonna be boomz and over. Like the speed of lightning. And I'll be dead because I don't think I'll score for CA3. 
Recently getting really so annoyed whenever I see physics. Seriously, I kept telling myself "PHYSICS IS THE FUNNEST THING ON EARTH. YOU KNOW COOL STUFF." In the end, I just get all bored and no entertainment. And Math... Graphs applied in kinematics. Seriously? 
You not kidding me right? Physics... is the application of math. yeahyeah. Must learn to like physics. And love it with my heart and soul. 
Gotta log out soon and do chem homework before Ms Yee come after me. :(
MORNING JOG TMR. On the bright side > treat it as losing weight and not Napfa training.
And 3 periods of math tomorrow. Urgh. 

No comments: