03 July 2011

the moment

So Im on the train on the way to bishan and i feel like shitting because i ate too much for the day. Simply asg made me eat a lot. I feel like a pig now.
Anyway, moving on to the events of my awesome day... Woke up at like 7am and changed into my guides uniform and headed to church and jon and Ben were there waiting. Basically in simple words, everyone was late. =( Then Geri came and bought a bowl if porridge and we Sat outside to eat and we were like toots. So by then Joey and mag came. We were like 6minutes late because of the porridge and ate. Then we all went up for Chinese mass and Bryan cane to join us he had a complete shock of his life. Actually everyone else had a complete shock because its Chinese and no one Actually fully understand. Then headed off to coffee shop had breakfast before going to meet Tony for reflections and all then attended class till 12.
Asg was really kinda scary. Like I mean woah. Back to back, sweating like a mad pig and no usage of phones. For a person like me... A bit hard ah. But wtv pulled through it. There is like some language barrier. Sometimes I wished I can speak their language and all. So tried to use hand gestures which I have no idea how to do it but guess what. Cool me managed it.
Went home with greyguides the babes. ;)
Dinner with carny and talked a lot and all.

No comments: