Im sucha good girl. So today I paid back my time to be wasted to helping aunty betty at the guides house! :D Did loads of stuff and all the blingbling stuff Amanda and I packed in were like whoa blingbling! Especially the silver, gold and bronze badge. Damn, I wish I can get mine asap if only I can find my stinky thrift items which I have no idea where I dumped it. That's what im left and bronze is in my hands. Silver soon will but then b'tch, I haven't been doing my logbooks lately because I can't catch up with school work that fast! :[ So, can most probably forget about PGA. Something is like wrong with my brains, they function slowly.. Well, hmm.. back to the guides house. Aunty betty kept giving me food hehe, Im gonna gain weight. And she so cute.
One day, when im old and i retire from work, i aspire to be like aunty betty sitting in the shop counting stocks, money, helping guides and brownies with their uniform. Good girls like Amanda and i finished doing up a lot of stuff for her heh. But counting makes my eyes go hua. If you're wondering why im up so late at night that was because i was doing homework! So good right. Im tired :[ history is half done and mole concept sucked my mind power up. So much. Church In 9hours time, gotta wake up in 7hours time to do some work and probably reach home at around 4-5 and complete my history GA, emath 21, geog workbook and memorise coastal studies finish. Gotta sleep alr. Good night!
One day, when im old and i retire from work, i aspire to be like aunty betty sitting in the shop counting stocks, money, helping guides and brownies with their uniform. Good girls like Amanda and i finished doing up a lot of stuff for her heh. But counting makes my eyes go hua. If you're wondering why im up so late at night that was because i was doing homework! So good right. Im tired :[ history is half done and mole concept sucked my mind power up. So much. Church In 9hours time, gotta wake up in 7hours time to do some work and probably reach home at around 4-5 and complete my history GA, emath 21, geog workbook and memorise coastal studies finish. Gotta sleep alr. Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment