29 July 2011

how many sea shells did she sell by the sea shore?

HELLOMELLOBELLO! Its finally friday. Gotta get down on friday. :P So tired. Everyday, I can't get out of bed and every night, I jump onto my bed and sleep like some dead log pig.
And now, down to 1 week to start of CAs. So scary. And after CAs will be SPA. :( Imagine I spill that stinky cancerous acidified potassium dichromate (VI) solution and thinking that what... Iodine was just chocolate stains. Spilled iodine on my hand. -.- I washed my hands after that okay! then I went to eat chocolate. And I still thought it was chocolate stains until vivian tell me its iodine! How stupid right!
Can't wait for CAs to be over. I don't even think I have the mood to do. Was doing chemistry yesterday and apparently was about to zzz after that. And I like chemistry because I understand and physics is like -___- I understand pressure, moments and energy. I don't know a shit about newton's law and forces. I wanna study thermal physics instead of hmpfh: general physics. -- a lot of pressure from the air is acting against me you know. 24tons! Is it? Idk whats the unit. HAHAHA and basically, I love pressure. Its funny.
Yepp, and mastered next to you on guitar. Sounds uhm, fine... Must be wondering how I got the time right? AFTER I GOT MY CAPO BACK FROM ENTIAN. So cute to see entian play guitar. And sarah tan play ukulele. I wanna learn ukulele. and pearly shells! Imagine when I'm old, I'll be like this old man below in the video... playing pearly shells.
Don't you think its so cute! I swear I learn that okay. I've alr got the chords, need to add in fingerstyle thats all. Hehe. And Jamaican farewell. So funny. Then everyone will say I'm outdated because I play old songs that are cute.
My desk partner. Ultra cute! Spending everyday with ZHIJIE everyday like a blur sotong hehe and when both of us are blur all we have to do is turn around and look for alibaba for help. :P and and strawberries + cherries + blueberries. Woots!

No comments: