Just gonna make a quick middle length post before I go off to pack my damn junk table before my dad come to scold me. -.- Keep already then still have to take it out what. Whats the point. seriously...
Anyway so yeah, the sec ones are finally enrolled yesterday. Finally after dragging for 1 month plus or something. I'm so happy. And I finished 5 emath homework. Can you believe it. I'm the cool girl who finished all today. Nah, I owe like since school term started and since its emath its pretty easy and not that hard.
Term 3 is some hectic shit. I mean like OMG. Maybe because of some extra involvement but its worth okay. And and I mean like I'm enjoying life now. Guess that week 4 is soon over. And I'm just so dead for CA3. But I'm 100% fine for math this time round. Hmm I'm fine for chem too. But I'm not fine for physics. Hmm, humanities are fine? Just needa start cramming but yepp, on the way. Memorising still. But I'm very scared I can't make it. :( If its bad, I'm gonna cry my lungs out kay.
I passed my 2.4km jog today. Urgh with the slack walk at the end which I don't really give a shit about because I knew I'd pass. So I cleared this thing up and PE was the most awesome thing in the world because its soft ball and I love to play softball, baseball and basketball. I hate netball I tell you. Its scary. -____-
Alright, must memorise finish Coast by Sunday and memorise finish SS by Tuesday :D Time to go do my geog notes on Weather. One of the most irritating topics yet fun topic ever. :D
Yeah, then after that, pack my file up, go read chem textbook or something.
Hehe. Finally Friday TOMORROW! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment