02 July 2011

happy birthday xenia, yeeyean, wensie and ryan

Hello. It was a fun day or rather really busy day today. If you're wondering, im blogging through my phone before I sleep. quite stupid right. So... Uh went for school sports day and managed to catch the cheer routines which were like damn good especially yellow house. Sexy... -wink wink- im not a perv kay. It was just so good especially the techno part. Then met all the guides to head for chuachukang stadium. So the thing started at 4 plus and my heart almost dropped out from my mouth because omg so scary! Like what if I burst out laughing or something or like start giggling like a boss. Ill be like a failue and not a boss. -.- I wished I can speak all languages so the people will understand me :(
after that went to ryans house for his birthday party and Denise, mag, Aries, jon, Bryan, Joey, Joshua, Julian and Ben were like zihighing and Ryan was drenched all over like dunking each other into a pool and the famouse taupok. Then played some epic stuff and talked bullshit before going home. Yay. Ok its damn late. Ryans condo made me feel so poor. But wtv. His condo is like dude. Pretty. Good night! Long day again

No comments: