Just finished redox about 1hour ago and I was procrastinating for 1hour because I dont wanna out bed sheet. I was telling myself omg can I sleep on the floor, im damn lazy to get my butt up to dress the naked bed up so it will look attractive to me and then there goes my eyes. From OO to 00 to oo to •• then --.
I finally got my hair cut which I procrastinate like some whinny idiot. I cut bangs and 2 inches. Image my hair so short. I want my fringe to grow out and hair to grow long again. Next round of cut will be December when I go Rebond my hair again. My hair gonna curl anytime soon la. :( Wasted my day today. Procrastinate not to go hairdresser by saying I have to do homework. Procrastinate not to do my bedsheet. Side track and shop half way while doing redox. Tumblred, Facebook, twitter in the morning. Im screwed 4 weeks left you know. Aim tmr: do am 21, 22. Em 19. And Chinese. Gotta sleep. Good night!
I finally got my hair cut which I procrastinate like some whinny idiot. I cut bangs and 2 inches. Image my hair so short. I want my fringe to grow out and hair to grow long again. Next round of cut will be December when I go Rebond my hair again. My hair gonna curl anytime soon la. :( Wasted my day today. Procrastinate not to go hairdresser by saying I have to do homework. Procrastinate not to do my bedsheet. Side track and shop half way while doing redox. Tumblred, Facebook, twitter in the morning. Im screwed 4 weeks left you know. Aim tmr: do am 21, 22. Em 19. And Chinese. Gotta sleep. Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment