Its been crazy. 3 days left to the start of CAs. Actually 2 full days and Friday is the English paper. Good girl like me is doing her best to salvage her results okay. I have a life! Stinky melly says I dont. But I'd die if I dont, especially when im determined to get a goal. Im not the kind that would start panicking few days before okay. Anyway.. Was doing math on my comfy bed just now, im tired. Math is fun and boring. The irony.. And the three library-cc muggerteers are back in action together. Apparently, this post have no life. i supposedly wanted to talk about sound of music. So.. End of my daily post. Come and hear me talk about the sound of music.
Go on reading kay.... So i was uhm experimenting with 7/9 on guitar tabs when suddenly i figured out, favourite things. Apparently, i was introduced to this by my music teacher in P1 with all the big disc in the old school with music room, plucking tiles and smelly room beside the prayer room. I think the npcc store room is there too. Just below canteen. Yup and I subsequently pestered grandpa to buy me the DVD. And I watched it like 3 times? When I was young, I didn't really understand you see.. I just liked it. Then in p3 my mum brought me to the Broadway at the esplanade. Yupp, at then I was so familar with the plot line. So I watch at least once a year during the holidays and then in sec one, I totally didn't watch.. I remembered in sec two when ms foo showed us during music lessons and then I went home and dug out cd, DVD and watched a few times during my december holidays. And now.. Gosh im sound of music obsessed. I know everyone is gonna say its an oldie show, Julie Andrews is 80+ and christopher Plummer is 89. And the show was in 1965 I swear its really good okay like story line, voices, setting and everything there.
And my favourite song was FAVOURITE THINGS. Sincerely hope that there will be almost exact remake almost same settings. Just that it wont be literally Maria running on Hills already, it will be running in the studio. Well, I'll go and watch. And the play and all. I LOVE THE SOUND OF MUSIC. Im gonna learn all the finger picking, chords and all asap and play them all day long.
Go on reading kay.... So i was uhm experimenting with 7/9 on guitar tabs when suddenly i figured out, favourite things. Apparently, i was introduced to this by my music teacher in P1 with all the big disc in the old school with music room, plucking tiles and smelly room beside the prayer room. I think the npcc store room is there too. Just below canteen. Yup and I subsequently pestered grandpa to buy me the DVD. And I watched it like 3 times? When I was young, I didn't really understand you see.. I just liked it. Then in p3 my mum brought me to the Broadway at the esplanade. Yupp, at then I was so familar with the plot line. So I watch at least once a year during the holidays and then in sec one, I totally didn't watch.. I remembered in sec two when ms foo showed us during music lessons and then I went home and dug out cd, DVD and watched a few times during my december holidays. And now.. Gosh im sound of music obsessed. I know everyone is gonna say its an oldie show, Julie Andrews is 80+ and christopher Plummer is 89. And the show was in 1965 I swear its really good okay like story line, voices, setting and everything there.
And my favourite song was FAVOURITE THINGS. Sincerely hope that there will be almost exact remake almost same settings. Just that it wont be literally Maria running on Hills already, it will be running in the studio. Well, I'll go and watch. And the play and all. I LOVE THE SOUND OF MUSIC. Im gonna learn all the finger picking, chords and all asap and play them all day long.

No comments:
Post a Comment