05 July 2011

Why rush?

Hello, shall make a quick blog post before I go and bathe. Yepp, its been a really long time since I used the computer and I'm using the computer now. Finally...
Behind time for making notes because I haven't touched my computer since Friday night all the way till today at around 4pm when I switched my computer on and I can't take my eyes off it. I'm attracted to my computer so badly currently. Okay, that was just random rubbish.
I really can't wait for term 4 to be over. I hate this shit you know. I'm like OMG OMG CA3 is in OMG 6 weeks. And OMG OMG I don't understand some stuff and OMG OMG no time. -hyperventilates-
I'm starting to miss asg badly. Back to topic. So I'll just have to leave this blog dead or probably update using my phone when like I'm on the bus or something.
My goal for this week is to complete all the stinky math homework I owe, to complete physics that I owe and to finish geography and social studies notes by FRIDAY. I repeat.
So... I think I should go now. By the way, I took the stairs up to my house with my heavy tortoise shell and I almost died climbing 15 levels since I felt really lazy. Besides, I'm still gonna fail my NAPFA since the passing is a silver. -___- No point. Gonna be off to bathe before I can sit down fresh and do my work.
And my bed time shall be pushed back to 11.30pm latest. Urgh. Just don't wanna dose of in class. Can't wait for Friday! (:

No comments: