Ok currently at the carpark waiting for my teams turn for victory ceremony and guess what... My team have to stay out of the room and uhm wait because it always fall at intervals. Quite annoying right. So today is the last day on this duty that is the must scariest thing ever. With loads of cameras. I think im gonna miss this. Just took a picture with the life size mascot. Super cute and fluffy. Hmm day has been long. But certainly quite fun. I must say sitting here typing this is quite fun too because it serves as an entertainment while waiting... And preventing me for dozing off, going into Lala land : the dream of lalalness. Ok i have no idea what am i talking about. The previous posts i have have no pictures :( to show how i feel like uh picture says a thousand words. And i haven't like used the computer since Friday night so all my post are plain boring. Bet NO ONE WILL READ THIS BORING BLOG ANY MORE. Anyway, feeling shitting now urgh. Haven't shitted and i feel really gross. But wtv. Oh the food here is damn good. Trust me man. Good lunch and teabreak. Yaya papaya. When i go home, I'll have to do my physics homework and then try to complete some math. Before sleeping so basically I'll have to sleep at around 12am which is past my bed time. Not to forget... My bed time is like 1030. And this term is like shit. Up to last term I sleep between 1030-1100. But then now... Ok wtv. Olevels will be worse. Maybe because im a pig or some 5 year old kid that sleep all day. But im proud to have auto body alarm. Hehe. Kaykay. I think can go in alr. Bye! When I use my computer, ILL ADD PICTURES TO ALL MY POST.

No comments:
Post a Comment