Its finally Friday of week 4. I promise I'll shut down my computer after I finish this post up. [: So today was a super scary day. Actually not. Heh, I officially passed my NAPFA with the school letting me off for getting a bronze. And lessons were kind of as usual. So tired. I realised I'm starting to sleep in class these days. I have no idea why. Okay so yeah, guides was as usual, lectured the sec ones how to tie knots. I really can't scold well you know. But forget it. Had a great time with Wenxin, Sam and Shihui today. :]
After that, headed off to chompchomp for the awesome feast day. So met Ben at nex and then took bus 317 to chompchomp. The bus was so crowded. -___- Gosh. Okay never mind. Reached and found geri, joey, mag, steph, jon, gerard and aries. They started feasting alr. :( Ate stingray [yeah, I'm having rashes now], hokkien mee, satay and all. Wow, was super bloated and I took Jon's Councillor badge and name tag while Steph took his tie and he took our name tags. And best we went home with it. Went home with Mag and steph while the others were like playing at the patch grass outside chompchomp or something. Don't know whats their problem. Chubby bunnies with oreo. LOL. Epic thing. Didn't get to play though. ): Reached home at like 9.30pm?
Well, should say, super good way to end my boring and tiring week. Hmm... I should say physically draining and slightly more productive week. Like hmm.. Monday to grandma's house, Tuesday to watch harry potter, Wednesday was enrollment, Thursday was my NAPFA 2.4km, Friday is the GERIFISH family feast day, Saturday will be Amanda's and my date with Aunty Betty and Sunday will be heh, CC3 again. :)
I shall continue to memorise geography and finish weather's notes by this weekend.
Homework to do: Geog coastal studies workbook, Emath homework 21, Chemistry mole concept page 1, English letter writing, Physics worksheet 22 and 23. Need to memorise stuff too.
Shall try to sleep late tonight.
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment