I wanna sit back and play my guitar all day long. Sup, everyone. I'm not productive for being here today twice. Actually, not really. Just trying to take time to you know.. blog. Was so tired today that I think I slept during PT, while doing jumping jacks. I don't know how I ended up counting 21 when everyone was at 11. All I did was to close my eyes while jumping and I opened my eyes when I realised that no one else was counting. I really had no idea how did I reach 21. So sorry to everyone in the squad. Really sorry a million for making you all redo when you all so tired. :(
Feel like planking now. :P Everyday I try to like find everlasting energy to keep myself awake -piak piak- Like drinking 500ml of water during every 2 period, touch Zhi Jie's hair (sound like a pervert but I'm not okay) walking around... Like throw rubbish [haven't been doing that]. Or something. I seriously wonder how can I not sleep for like about 5-6 days straight.. during back to back camps.. -.- Or at most about 1-2hours. And I can still go high, wild and mad. I NEED THAT ENERGY FOR THE NEXT 400 days till Olevels are over. Still, can't wait for the holidays yo. Need sleep and whee~ half the week is gone. Sunday quickly come soon. Or Friday because I can't wait to share my ChiangRai video with everyone. ;) And watch this okay, Still havent get rid of my obsessiveness over the lyrics of this song. Whenever I'm down, I look back at this and I'm fine all over again. Trust me, its 100x better than Bruno.
And I'll learn to play this on guitar some day after CAs. I will. But you know after CAs will be 'o'level SPA. Annoying crap. But wtv. Still gonna learn it and master it.
Making ss notes. A lot more to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment