Gah. Its damn late alr. I was like really a good girl doing homework. Ok so today, carny, beat and I Sat at Macs and talked about what we want to do in the future. So kind of surprising that actually our ideas change. Especially me who took on different interest during the year. From wanting to be a dentist to help people straighten their teeth to make them prettier since sec one, then wanting to be a producer which is really uh short sighted and now a child psychologist. I mean like omg I keep changing. Its not my fault kay. Im intending to do away with the science stream in JC since I realise my love for science is dying. Like withering rose. I bet its because of physics. Did I mention how boring and dry it is, plus all the Spa. Like why did I take physics in the first place? -Jobs. What kind of rubbish short sightedness I took. Im only currently interested in chemistry but then what's the point. Well, not saying im giving up on physics, I'll still do my very best BUT, I'll still not take it and anything got to do with it in the future. I know go arts stream, sure will kenna shot down one but I like humanities. Hmm. Reason being why I wanted to be child psychologist is that you know, facilitate camp, then Chiang rai and all. Its like helping them and talking to them, talking them out of their current thinking of such negative stuff and seeing them being more positive after 3 days of camp and all. Its really nice. The joy you'll never find. Its something i experience x2 . Which is like maybe an opportunity god has given me. Well, who knows things might change again..
Ohya, should i cut 2inches. I was so disappointed i dropped 20+ strands of hair today. Is it because i tie my hair to tight? 5 Rounds (usually i go 4 rounds) or is it im stress or what. I never dropped so much a day till today. I think im balding. So.. Uhm i cut, gotta say byebye to my straight hair and hi to frizzy hair. Cross fingers it doesn't. :( Ill cry ok. Mummy promise me that she'll bring me to hair treatment. But wtv. I don't wanna be bald by the time olevels come..
Ohya, should i cut 2inches. I was so disappointed i dropped 20+ strands of hair today. Is it because i tie my hair to tight? 5 Rounds (usually i go 4 rounds) or is it im stress or what. I never dropped so much a day till today. I think im balding. So.. Uhm i cut, gotta say byebye to my straight hair and hi to frizzy hair. Cross fingers it doesn't. :( Ill cry ok. Mummy promise me that she'll bring me to hair treatment. But wtv. I don't wanna be bald by the time olevels come..


No comments:
Post a Comment