15 July 2011

A vapour in the wind.

Lonely soul here at home. ._. Insisting that I'm not gonna do my homework. CA3 is in 3 weeks. Nono. 2 weeks. Its insane. Term 3... Is like gonna be gone fast. Currently so drained. My mind is so screwed up and tired that I don't wanna do anything.
Can you imagine, everyday, I wake up, eyes can barely open.. Then when I sleep, I just lie on my bed, talk to myself to sleep. Trashed out everything I wanted to say. Just couldn't bring myself up to tell how I feel about stuff. And my own dislikes. Uh, simply because there is no way my opinions and all will be respected or ever be used. I'm serious. So its like opinion dominance. I'll just sit there, go with the flow. And I hate going with the flow okay. I prefer to stand out and be the odd one out. I don't know why.
Not because of who I am, but because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done but because of who you are.  Thats the best song ever. The best. I feel like crying whenever I listen to this song. I don't know why. Its so good.
Enough of procrastinating. No one shall ask me "so how's ndp". I'm like uh "woman, I don't know a shit about it. so don't ask me. no one bothered to share with me about it. I'm a left out kid. Wtv, I'll still know it on national day. so bye"
That will be my response. Feeling distant now.

No comments: