Today was awesome (: I enjoy life awesomely. At least I went back to primary school. 饮水思源. Reached school at 7:05am and was kind of late for council meeting just because of teachers day. Then I ran to the guides that side to present the teachers day stuff to guides and all. Then ran for council meeting. Our Job is to carry chairs and tables. Stupid thing. >< So pledge taking. Then waited. The best part is asking people to sit down and catching people to go back to their classes. And also the awards. After that went for science lesson. (: Lab was quite okay. Teacher dismissed us 15minutes early for recess. So Raphaella and I went to beg for her number and ask her to meet us at Bishan library tomorrow. We signed a contract. (: On drawing block with markers. We had witness also. I think Miss Ou is quite nice. At least she bothers about us! Then went for recess. I was like a retard carrying school bag around. Since I didn't go to class in morning due to the duty. Recess was eat eat and went for english lesson. Finally up at class. Watched movie! Then was ACC. While teacher was teaching, Raphaella and I went up to white board and did our chemistry stuff and were analyzing last term's paper and where did my friend got it wrong and were drawing bondings on board. The teacher like don't really care. LOL. After school, Stephanie, Marianne, Teresa and I went to take taxi to St nicks primary. Still must walk! Whoa. It was really scary. Like the traffic lights and all were flooded by St nicks students all wanting to get in! Went in and went straight to staff room. Took pictures with teachers and greeted them. Still can remember us. LOL. Met Yan Ying and Rachel. (: Gosh. I miss them loads. Ate lunch. Miss the food. (: After that, found Ms Lim's class, our P6 form teacher. Charlene, Geraldine, Jia Min, Annelise, Teresa, Yan Ying, Rachel, Stephanie, Marianne, Me. Very little. We found out loads of stuff like the notice sign and the ducks and chickens! She still uses it. Sat there and slack and played failed-truth-or-dare. And crapped a lot for like 45minutes before going to canteen and crap for another 30minutes. Took pictures and went to AMK hub. Rachel and I went to eat pepper lunch before going home. Must meet up soon again. Whee~
Our contract with Ms Ou:
No comments:
Post a Comment