01 September 2010

I'm taking my precious time off to blog. :\ Ah. But I led a faithful morning and afternoon so I think I deserve to give myself a little reward by blogging. (: So I woke up at 9am and went to Bishan library. Reached at 9.40pm. There were loads of people waiting as if it was Singapore Sale. The old man was standing right in front. So cute! So at 10am when the doors open, everyone ran in. Literally, you could see them run from level to levels. So just nice found a power plug at 4th level. So met Raphaella. Started cracking on chemistry. (: Awesome. Explained to each other stuff. Then we started talking about disgusting and mean people in our class. Which is really annoying. If there is a Bao Zhang Bao Dao on that, we would just need to translate into chinese. ROFL. Then Ms Ou came. (: Asked her explain changing matter and all before going to eat dinner at MacDonald. Ms Ou so nice take care of our laptops and all. We let her play iPhone games and my laptop. LOL. Then because of my mummy, I didn't know she would come. I wasn't supposed to leave my laptop lying around and go eat. So she sms-ed me and asked me where I was. Then Raphaella and I ran back to library. Luckily she didn't know we left the stuff to Ms Ou and went to eat. If not I will die. Ms Ou explained all the stuff that we don't understand. Then she left. ): Ms Ou so nice. Teachers' day was her holiday but she came down to teach and re-explain to us. So after that, Raphaella and I decided to take a break on chemistry. We typed out our geog-history notes. I typed geog, she typed history. Listening to music and type non-stop. We were fast. Then at 4pm we left the library. Go home. ):
Things I learnt today with Raphaella:
Chemistry. Apart from that, we talked about having boyfriends. Yes. We love boyfriends that are loyal, not a flirt and will love us for as long as possible. Boyfriends that have good personality. Boyfriends that plans their future properly. Boyfriends that aren't demanding. Boyfriends that treats us nicely. Boyfriends that look out for personality instead. Boyfriends that have the correct priorities. Yes, we are very demanding. ): But isn't it true? Everyone looks out for one like that. Not good looking guys that are flirts, aren't loyal and doesn't really treat us nicely. We also found out about internal conflicts in our class with all the information we have. We also know that poo contains Magnesium Chloride which is correct! Diatomic and covalent bonding. Complain email to Ms Mohana on the major confusion of what to do for home economics decision making because everyone we asked on my msn told us different stuff. Its irritating! Oh yeah. I had to log in to wireless@SG because of that. -.- By the way, I feel like owning a laptop. :\ Although I have my desktop, a laptop seems essential for me. How? I go to library often to type notes, hence, I will require the laptop. Yet, Laptop screen is small and doesn't have loud and large blasting theater-like speakers. My desktop is DIY. I can change the ram and processor anytime I want. Unlike the laptop. My computer is windows 7 ultimate along with Microsoft office 2010 pro. But if I get a laptop, no windows 7 ultimate with Microsoft 2010 professional. You can't reuse software for windows 7 due to product key detection. Although my extra laptop at home is windows 7 ultimate and Microsoft office 2010 pro, I doubt my mum will allow me to just own it. Its spare for anyone to use. Practically, there is nothing in it. Hence I will have to use my hard disc. Gah. Hong Cui Yi is materialistic!
Chemistry test tomorrow. Going to mug now. (: Bye!

No comments: