26 August 2010

Week 9 is about to be gone. Last year I was slacking? O:
Ca-li-for-nia gurls. :D
Sun-kissed skin, we'll melt your Popsicle. (:
Anyway lets just go on with my pathetic week.
Monday:
Boring day. I didn't know what to write for qing jing Chinese compo. Old man kind of gave me something the same. So I just kind of write what I remembered? I was crapping.
Tuesday:
ICT sucks. wastes life.
Wednesday:
Its kind of fun. Usually my week starts at Wednesday? Slow boring day though. Home econs actually wasted my life. After school, met Melina, Beatrice and Sam at the canteen and ate lunch. We were like the noisiest in the canteen since there were only sec 2s. Banging tables and having our 4-people riot against school computers that sucked loads. After that went to 2 diligence and studied history before changing to guides uniform. WTH. Sam, Mel and Beatrice went to call Karl. They accidentally pressed. Then put down. Then Mel was like call. -.-' Sam called and was like hey sexy. I was like WTH. TSK. :@ Went for guides and then footdrill. They made us put 5cent coins so we can lock our arms. Its pure torture. We can't even feel the 5 cent coins. So marched and after that play worms! Wen Xin and I stand there then we were like hehe. They come catch us then we run. But we walked. LOL. Its a wrong choice to catch us because we are slow runners and would slow down the whole chain. Actually not slow. We are just slackers. LOL. Then fall in again. And then packed up den and washed tent. Fall in again. Then dismissed. Went home and mug..
Thursday:
It is a brain block day. Its a rather horrible day too. Its also another day that Hong Cui Yi, made her own history. Further more, it isn't a good one either. Got back science PPR. I HATE MR LEOW. He failed my whole class or something. I got a freaking effing C5 for science PPR. Without that coursework, I could have gotten a damn A1 which is pretty looking in my PPR. Such nice history I made. 2 C5. I never experienced so many B4s and C5s in my PPR before. Furthermore, history was hell. I blanked. I was able to recite everything. Lastly, blame myself. Bye.
I am off to study chemistry for next week's stupid test.

No comments: