09 August 2010
Yesterday was rather okay. Just that I missed out tons of fun in church. ): Which makes things really saddening. Went for tea ceremony at dian xiao er. Go there eat. Then was smsing HuiJan, Mag, Karl and Jonas. GAH. I heard about playing with kinds and jonas bastard kryshan and all. I missed out the fun. Lizzie told me she bought me a sunflower! WHEE~ After that went J8 shop and then came home. Did literature. At around 6.15pm, left home for Conrad. Gah. went to shop and bought a new pair of shorts. Then gah. It was so grand. There is live band. Food is so awesome. And I tasted red wine and white wine which was quite okay. :D So got red face. reach home around12am. Slept. I love the food. Everyone wear dress. Gah. out of place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment