15 August 2010

My story part 4. :D

Guess what, week 7 is over. I wasted my life. Projects, Logbook, tests, homework. The school is out to kill me and my life. Which I really don't know why must they do so. Even the old man is out to kill me when he gave me composition to write. I really don't work well with paper 1. At the same time, I hated paper 2. I don't know why I just can't do well in chinese. So I guess, I don't take higher chinese? Its stressing my head. Well, at least you done a good job by not texting in church which makes you a good girl or perhaps a better child of god instead of being naughty. My case of eating too much had overwhelmed me. Its not about the fact that I eat too much. But I eat more chocolates than my meal. Something is wrong some where in my life that made me eat chocolates so much that I think I am growing fatter than usual. I better start my great diet plan again. My great diet plan had failed the moment since I started. But I will enforce it once again. One case of being a good girl the past few days were not talking so much, playing so much but I did my homework. Thats one case of being a good girl but it has hidden my own character of talking and playing. A case of being a bad girl for these few weeks was using the computer so much and rebelling against my parents just because my table is in atrocious state. Life is going upside down and week 8 is going to be really bumpy. I emphasize bumpy because there are a lot of things to do. Here is an outline of week 8 that I will some how have to stay back almost everyday.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Week 8:
Monday: Ting Xie, Chemistry extra lesson, Old man
Tuesday: Compre test, CIP
Wednesday: Science graded assignment-Chemical formula and balancing equations, guides
Thursday: Math common test-Simultaneous & Graphs
Friday: English summary test, guides
Saturday: Watch YOG
Sunday: Vanessa's IJTP ELDDS production: Gold-5:15 to 5:45, Watch YOG
_____________________________________________________________________________
Apparently, out of my whole pathetic outline of week 8, I only look forward to Sunday. There is church, mass and IJ TP drama production with church friends which is going to be really fun and stress releasing. Well, I will still have to go through all the obstacles of Week 8 before I can reach Sunday which is my most desired day of the week. So there is at least a fun day in my schedule-packed week. I guess, I should say bye to this blog and leave it hanging there in comma and hibernating mood while I will go and study and revise my Ting Xie, Chemistry and Math. All the best (:

No comments: