12 August 2010

Lets take a look at Wednesday and Thursday. You know. Week 8 is going to be a suck week. And I most probably won't be blogging till then. To I will post as many as possible to keep my faithful readers reading my blog. [:
Wednesday:
Its a long day but awesome. Seeing all my friends. EVEN AWESOME. PLUS, VIVIAN'S BIRTHDAY! She turned 11. Lizzie gave me my sunflower. Ok. Talk about after school. The rest wastes my life away. It was kind of raining after school. Met Melina, Sam and Beatrice in the canteen and talk all we want, ate lunch and caught up! :D Then went to class. We tried skipping. Apparently, Nicole Ang failed her skipping. So laughed and all. Changed to Guides uniform and went for guides. :D Had test and lectures first. Took test. And got back world conference test. I failed and missed 75% by 1.5 marks. I lost it because I wrote 'word coference' instead of 'world conference'. FAIL. FAIL. LOL. Vanessa help me find marks and I begged Monique. Ended up, I passed. Awesome. Then got footdrill. Although we didn't do well and de-prove, it was a tiring and maybe not so satisfying. Still, we, greyguides, are going to do our commanders proud one day. Went back to den. SOMEONE STEP ON MY SUNFLOWER AND IT DESTROYED. IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO BLOOM. A LIFE WASTED. D:
Thursday: 
Assembly was fun! They teach us about make-up. Which is rather interesting than some red cross guy come speak like the previous week and I dozed off like some pig. Orange, Pink. Even make-up requires art and my art F9. Well, I guess a person like me will never need any thing much. O: Especially my eyes. Love my eyelashes and I am not going to do anything to my beloved eyelashes. LOL. Blending colours and all. Then got back chem. Urgh. Chinese test was so hard. @.@ bye to hcl. I really don't get why must term 3 be so !@#$%^&*! After school had council meeting then went home. [:

No comments: