05 August 2010

Talk August 2nd - August 5th first.

Monday:
Nothing much. Jolene, Joyce, Charmaine and Li Ping came my house to do the geography/history integrated project. Did quite a lot. Its an accomplishment. :D Then went for old man tuition.
Tuesday:
ICT training was good. Everyone facebooking. :\ (Y) And while I was at the loo, Angelyn posted something because I forgot to log off/lock the computer. Tsk. Went home and mug like shit.
Wednesday:
Chem test sucked. D: They freaking tested something that was not supposed to be tested and they are going to count it in the test? I am so screwed. I want to riot. Made my day. EMO. I love my baked rice.
Guides was quite ok. The drawing of appropriate attire was epic funny. I didn't know how to draw. Then it look like shit. I am disappointed because there wasn't any footdrill.
Today:
Narrative test was goood. :D Maybe not. But in either way, I crapped out. :D So I find it quite accomplishing. Maybe I will post some weird bizarre passages written by me. Which makes me awesome. But first I need to accomplish my own feelings. D: After school stayed back for the NE thing. -.- Wasted my time because don't need to. So talked and laugh with Yi Fen and Kerrie. Truth got back their paper. Apparently, they did badly. :\ So I guesss I will fail my chem. Suck

No comments: