I need to give a quick debrief of Friday.
Today was totally a language day which hell broke loose and life became so boring that I slept during chinese. I slept for 1 hour. (Y) I don't really care because its Friday last period. Guides. Guides was truly awesome. I can see the Mynah team spirit. As good as Sunflower. The debate was really awesome. First one was that we had to agree that idolizing celebrities is good. Cherida is a good debater. Jing Yi too. GAH. I think debating is fun. Mynah was awesome to make it to the finals and won the debate. :D There was so little time and I wanted to say when time was out. It was about allowing gays and lesbians in Singapore and we were supposed to oppose. We lead it to population and geography. I can still remember. LOL. WE WON! AWESOME!
Thank God its Friday. I survived another week.
No comments:
Post a Comment