06 August 2010

My story part 3. :D

Time flew and its term 3 week 6. In fact, Term 3 week 6 is over. And soon, End of Year Exams are here. Its really very fast. And my weeks have been passing blindly. My brother's PSLE is soon. But he is kind of experiencing a whole load of different hardcore treatment from me. Comparing me and him. I do test papers non-stop daily. He does school homework, loads of tuition and loads of scolding and nagging non-stop daily. When my parents quarrel with my brother, I find things really stressing. Some how, they would come into my room, find fault with me and all I do is just nod my head and ignore. Another fact in the past 4 weeks was movie. I have been movie-ing. Term 3 seemed like a movie term. It seemed so unreal. Soon, I will become a movie addict. How great. I am one now. I am a facebook addict and even not facebooking a day makes me feel a little uneasy. Computer age? The next generation will be worse than us? No? Yes? Talk about my test. It is kind of predicted that a person like me will not make it to triple science. Still, trying, living up to my own expectations and its dropping. There is still last lap of term 4. I have to buck up on my math. I can't imagine my own PPR sliding down the hill. From a high 72.9% to a 67.9%. Thats damn low. And the only 2 subjects which I can see an A1 in is Science and Geography. Self-satisfaction? Screwed up my own latest chemistry test. I studied hard. I even RESISTED the temptation of kicking that big, pretty, silver, shiny button just at my feet. All I have to do is press it. Then the screen will turn on and then password will be there for me. And I can see the computer smiling at me saying, "Welcome back! My friend!" I have not been a good catholic the last 4 weeks. Attending mass with my friends and texting during mass. Apparently, its no more about god. Its about enjoying. I really need to stop all my random crap. I really can't assure that I will stop texting during mass but I have got to try. The word trying is invented for a reason. I need to stop using the computer, facebooking and playing. Talking to Jonas about some random topic yesterday and this struck me. In 2 months time, I will be having my last exams in the year. In 2 months time, I will have to select my subjects soon. In 2.5 or 3 months time, its time to except fate on the subjects that I will be taking. And in 4months time, I will have to embrace sec 3 life. In 1 month time, I will have to grow old and be 14. Good job Nicole. Time passes so fast. Don't even need to count down. Oblivious moments. I need to study hard. I really have to. Trying my best. Be prepared. Live up to my expectations and all others. All the best.

No comments: