Hello. ;D
I didnt blog for which week? Oh yeah. Week 5. TSK. I think its one of my quite slack week although people said it was the shitty-est week ever.
Monday:
I had loads and bombs of test. YiLunWen=FAIL, Spelling=1 error, History graded assignment was shit. I couldnt even finish the damn source base. So much for sucking at it.
Tuesday:
Lit test was shit. I was writing and my words were flying above the line then below the line then stuck in the middle of nowhere. My essay looked really crap. After that, WATCHED INCEPTION WITH CARNATION KNG. ;D Its a complex movie at the start. But at the end, I thought the plot was really good. And its not for small girls. -.- I <3 inception.
Wednesday:
I felt good. Everyone is studying for geography test while I am slacking at one side. :D Guides was awesome. Our footdrill was like improving. (Y) and when we greet the commanders it was super loud. Though my timing sucked because I was too slow, still, greyguides did awesome. I love greyguides.
Thursday:
SYF! Unglamography. Met at Singa lion at 7am. Tie hair hear and there. Then went on the bus. Reached NUS University cultural center. I tried scanning for WiFi. Apparently, failed. Lousy. So we had some briefing before going to our respective rooms and fetching the school. Lizzie and I in-charge of Nan Yang and our school is apparently on the second floor. Climbing. ): Just like Jubilate. But this time, the corridor was rather spacey so we could actually do our stuff there. Then with our cameras here goes unglam! We love vending machine coffee and milo. It rocks. :D Went snacks machine. Got snacks. Ate till we fat. -.- Then go back camwhore. Tsk. Lunch was disgusting but still eat. Then at 6 plus went home.
Friday:
School in the morning. Met at 12pm and then help tie hair and all. Bus-ed to UCC again. Sat with Melina. Told her some STUFF. :D Then went there ate lunch. Went outside the room and rot. They had finale rehearsal so we had to rot again. -.- When it was the real thing we had to bring those little kids. But in the mean time, it was the tap tap and unglamography race. Tap tap was so fun. On Charis iTouch. And played with lizzie. Tsk. Pro pig. :\ The thing ended at 10pm. Went home. Rot. And slept.
SYF was super fun. Greyguides unglams never end. :D Pon lesson is good too!
Saturday:
Stupid old man. Waste my time. :\ Met wen xin and went to Padang. Sat at blue sector and was watching out for hot guys. Apparently, No. Guides did awesome. (y) The performance was good too. Apart from the fact that it was not facing us. Awesome. NDP'10 (:
Sunday:
Woke up at 9.15am. LOL! I got 15minutes to rush to church. Anyway reached church at 9.45am. They haven't start. Make me rush for nothing. Then cat class. Talked about reconciliation and stains. Went for mass. Mass was (y). Some of them went for children's liturgy. Then lunch. 55-ed home with Karl.
No comments:
Post a Comment