29 August 2010

Hello. I love my awesome weekends.
Yesterday I spent half the day slacking my butts off before going to church. We were supposed to meet at 6.30pm. But we were all late and met at 6.40pm. Sandra, Sean, Karl, Jeremy and I. Went to the chapel and had praise and worship! [: Worthy is the lamb! (: Totally superb. I guess we had abandoned Jesus for a long time yeah? We had not been putting him in our top priority. ): Followed by youth mass. Father Kenny was so cute! "Did you all pray for your parents? Or you all just pray for your exams?" The next moment, you can see everyone heads bow down and start praying. After mass, we didn't know where to go. Wanted to watch movie. Walked to J8 while Karl and Julian took bus. Cheaters and Lazy Bums. >< Was tired. On the way, was looking up to see if anyone is at home. Fail. Then went to food court. J8 was ultra empty. ): So went to KFC, ate a bit. Sean mixed chicken in potato. EEW. Then Karl took the bag and cover so we won't see. -.- Retardedness. 55-ed home with Karl. Gah. And used my phone to MSN till 12 before sleeping.
Today was rather good. I woke up on time for catechism. (: So learnt about the Eucharist and miracles that Eucharist perform. Gosh. So cool. [: After that, wanted to attend mass. But never mind since daddy mummy came to fetch me for once. (Y). Next week : BBQ!

No comments: