06 August 2010

Today:
060810. The quite epic days and one of the lax days because week 7 don't really have any test. Firstly, I must start of saying that school national celebration was quite fun! Though it was quite dead and Sharlene and I went around walking in school during community songs. And I love the St Nicks spirit even though it kind of gets dead as the years go by. I was surprised that there wasn't mass. They should have! Rather saddened by it. I miss Father Simon. ): After that was skip-a-ton. Everyone was so  enthu skipping. Well, I sucked at it so didn't. 10am we were dismissed. Went to AMK hub with Sharlene Lee and Denise Wee and bought food. Then we went to Denise house and walked damn far into the 'rich people' estates. Darn. Her house is so big. It was kind of awkward because I am not close to her? Sharlene and I watched some shows before walking outside to 86. I ran off at Yio Chu Kang because I want go home watch CSI. :D But sadly I didn't. I did old man homework and some other homework. I really want to watch CSI. GAH. Fun day. (;

No comments: