Monday:I had Tingxie. True enough I passed it. :D I felt good because I didn't fail. I drew a mind map on linking how failing Chinese can lead to geography and science.
Fail Chinese > daddy scold > tell old man > old man scold > more tuition > more work > waste paper > kill trees > deforestation > burn trees > ozone layer deplete > ice cap melt > more flood > decrease population > low population rate > government need offer incentives for people to give birth more.
Fail Chinese > daddy nag > waste saliva > no salivary amylase to break down starch into glucose > too much glucose > grow fat > die of diabetes > decrease population > low population >government need offer incentives for people to give birth.
During Malay, we hid all the markers and put permanent marker there. We laughed non-stop. Teachers went to use and wanted to erase and found out it can't. Wasted time to erased. LOL!
:D Isn't it awesome? After school ate Ya Kun with Ayana, Vivian and Carnation. LOVE THEIR HORLICKS! :D Ate like pigs before heading to Bishan library. We all did math. 1hour30minutes non-stop. We are cool. At night had old man. He screwed me. Give homework.
Fail Chinese > daddy nag > waste saliva > no salivary amylase to break down starch into glucose > too much glucose > grow fat > die of diabetes > decrease population > low population >government need offer incentives for people to give birth.
During Malay, we hid all the markers and put permanent marker there. We laughed non-stop. Teachers went to use and wanted to erase and found out it can't. Wasted time to erased. LOL!
:D Isn't it awesome? After school ate Ya Kun with Ayana, Vivian and Carnation. LOVE THEIR HORLICKS! :D Ate like pigs before heading to Bishan library. We all did math. 1hour30minutes non-stop. We are cool. At night had old man. He screwed me. Give homework.
TUESDAY:
School was really boring. Had comprehension test. But the fun thing was after school! Marianne, Isabelle and I went to find teachers to take part in the teacher's day game show. :D All avoided us. ): Was practically running up and down. Then CIP. On bus was sleeping :D Must catch up on sleep. Then at Metta home, the lift can't hold my class. So some of us had to come out. Same us! Jophelia, Marianne, Teresa, HanRui, Isabelle and Evangeline! We waited for another lift. :D Sang songs for them and played pass the parcel. They were so cute! The way they love dancing to Nobody. :D After that went back to school and counted toilets for the answers to teachers game show. I hate counting toilets. Marianne and I were the only ones in lower sec block and it was super dark and quiet. So went to canteen and went home with Teresa, Hanrui and Evangeline. Teresa dropped mince meat in her umbrella. It was raining like cats and dogs. With dark sky and thunder. O:
WEDNESDAY:
The most tiring day in my life. WEDNESDAY. Boring lessons. Home econs wasted my life. :\ After school went to find teachers again. All the teachers were avoiding us. :\ Went to meet Beatrice and Melina Chew and Sam. Ate lunch and went to diligence. We were studying. I was doing balancing equations, Melina and Beatrice were doing quadratic graphs and Sam was polishing her badge. =.= I went crazy over chemistry. Changed into full uniform and carried my chemistry file. While walking, I was still practicing balancing the damn equations. Fall in and had footdrill. Seriously it sucked. They made us march on the spot for damn long. And WE FREAKING LOCKED OUR ARMS. THEY PULLED OUR ARMS OUTWARDS AND SAID WE DIDN'T LOCK IT. If we didn't lock it, our arms wouldn't hurt. They pulled outwards, I lost balance, must stop to catch up timing. And then freaking freaking thing was they said we didn't follow timing. I hate it. I locked my arms but they pulled it outwards. Don't they know how pain it is. Obviously pull outwards is against direction. Our hands go up and down. They pull to left/right. WTF can. Now they are making us to bring 5cents to lock our arms. And the 2 people who horse kick just won't want to lift up their legs. They made our squad suffer like some shit. Can't they understand all for one, one for all. After footdrill was deportment and conduct practical. I just passed. :D Quite fail though.. I don't know how to sit properly and all. Then while waiting was doing chemistry again. I did till heads out. Went home and DID NOT GO ONLINE AT ALL. Studied chem and balanced equations, did graphs and simultaneous equations. Awesome can. Waste paper though.
THURSDAY:
Stressful day. Student forum was good. MORE BINS! I hope I don't screw balancing equations. Math test was quite okay. Hope I do well! :D I studied hard. :D After school went to Macs with Ayana and Xenia. We were crapping. :D Gossiped, Bitched and crapped for 1hour30minutes non-stop. [contents are rated] I feel really good. Went home. Typed notes for history test.
FRIDAY:
It was raining heavily. Strolled to school with the fear of getting strike by lightning. Went to diligence and lent Melina my Chinese-dictionary for her Bao Zhang test. We crapped awhile. Went up to class. And pledge taking. PE SUCKS. Mr Yeo went to show the gym video. Damn funny. Was laughing like shit. Had summary test. After that was rather slacking. I did weird things in class and then waited for CME that time when Su Lao Shi told us a super inspirational story. :D Inspired. Met Beatrice after school and went to eat cup noodles at 7 eleven with Sharlene, Grace and Beatrice. Did weird stuff. Went back to diligence and then Melina was trying to dance the cool gliding part in Bonamana. Was failed and funny. Went for guides. Had tentage. I went to help COY 2. COY 1 got supposingly more people. Well, give me a chance to work with my previous COY. We won. :D Awesome. Was dancing RDD in mud since Carnation dared me. And WenXin keep disturbing me with love grass. Washed up and guides ended. ): Ate dinner. Came home. Did history notes.
---End of week8. I survived. Thank god.---
School was really boring. Had comprehension test. But the fun thing was after school! Marianne, Isabelle and I went to find teachers to take part in the teacher's day game show. :D All avoided us. ): Was practically running up and down. Then CIP. On bus was sleeping :D Must catch up on sleep. Then at Metta home, the lift can't hold my class. So some of us had to come out. Same us! Jophelia, Marianne, Teresa, HanRui, Isabelle and Evangeline! We waited for another lift. :D Sang songs for them and played pass the parcel. They were so cute! The way they love dancing to Nobody. :D After that went back to school and counted toilets for the answers to teachers game show. I hate counting toilets. Marianne and I were the only ones in lower sec block and it was super dark and quiet. So went to canteen and went home with Teresa, Hanrui and Evangeline. Teresa dropped mince meat in her umbrella. It was raining like cats and dogs. With dark sky and thunder. O:
WEDNESDAY:
The most tiring day in my life. WEDNESDAY. Boring lessons. Home econs wasted my life. :\ After school went to find teachers again. All the teachers were avoiding us. :\ Went to meet Beatrice and Melina Chew and Sam. Ate lunch and went to diligence. We were studying. I was doing balancing equations, Melina and Beatrice were doing quadratic graphs and Sam was polishing her badge. =.= I went crazy over chemistry. Changed into full uniform and carried my chemistry file. While walking, I was still practicing balancing the damn equations. Fall in and had footdrill. Seriously it sucked. They made us march on the spot for damn long. And WE FREAKING LOCKED OUR ARMS. THEY PULLED OUR ARMS OUTWARDS AND SAID WE DIDN'T LOCK IT. If we didn't lock it, our arms wouldn't hurt. They pulled outwards, I lost balance, must stop to catch up timing. And then freaking freaking thing was they said we didn't follow timing. I hate it. I locked my arms but they pulled it outwards. Don't they know how pain it is. Obviously pull outwards is against direction. Our hands go up and down. They pull to left/right. WTF can. Now they are making us to bring 5cents to lock our arms. And the 2 people who horse kick just won't want to lift up their legs. They made our squad suffer like some shit. Can't they understand all for one, one for all. After footdrill was deportment and conduct practical. I just passed. :D Quite fail though.. I don't know how to sit properly and all. Then while waiting was doing chemistry again. I did till heads out. Went home and DID NOT GO ONLINE AT ALL. Studied chem and balanced equations, did graphs and simultaneous equations. Awesome can. Waste paper though.
THURSDAY:
Stressful day. Student forum was good. MORE BINS! I hope I don't screw balancing equations. Math test was quite okay. Hope I do well! :D I studied hard. :D After school went to Macs with Ayana and Xenia. We were crapping. :D Gossiped, Bitched and crapped for 1hour30minutes non-stop. [contents are rated] I feel really good. Went home. Typed notes for history test.
FRIDAY:
It was raining heavily. Strolled to school with the fear of getting strike by lightning. Went to diligence and lent Melina my Chinese-dictionary for her Bao Zhang test. We crapped awhile. Went up to class. And pledge taking. PE SUCKS. Mr Yeo went to show the gym video. Damn funny. Was laughing like shit. Had summary test. After that was rather slacking. I did weird things in class and then waited for CME that time when Su Lao Shi told us a super inspirational story. :D Inspired. Met Beatrice after school and went to eat cup noodles at 7 eleven with Sharlene, Grace and Beatrice. Did weird stuff. Went back to diligence and then Melina was trying to dance the cool gliding part in Bonamana. Was failed and funny. Went for guides. Had tentage. I went to help COY 2. COY 1 got supposingly more people. Well, give me a chance to work with my previous COY. We won. :D Awesome. Was dancing RDD in mud since Carnation dared me. And WenXin keep disturbing me with love grass. Washed up and guides ended. ): Ate dinner. Came home. Did history notes.
---End of week8. I survived. Thank god.---
No comments:
Post a Comment