Today seemed like any other holiday [: But I call it homeworkliday. Since we all got to homework.
I woke up at 9. Thanks to the 4 incoming messages all at one go that my phone vibrated and since its beside the speaker and the speaker its on, it made that irritating noise which is freaking irritating. And I did work till 11am since I was not allowed to use the computer. Watched movies. In the afternoon, talked to Kryshan, Geraldine, HuiJan, Melina, Xenia, Elisabeth, Karl, Magdalene, Vanessa, Jonas & Sandra. And out of 11, 7 are from CC2. We rock to the max. And Geraldine and I decided to spam people's wall. So we started going to Kryshan's wall and spammed. We moved on to Caissa, then to Sandra, then to flying dustbin (Sharlene) and lastly to Magdalene. Spamalogy! LOL. Vanessa and I were talking about *ahem* and Kryshan and I too. Elisabeth called me at around 4pm and talked till 5pm. Lame crap... =.= After that ate dinner and ate an apple. Went down to throw rubbish and buy bread. End of my not so fruitful day.
Accomplishments: Spamming, talking, msn-ing, enjoying the time of my life, watched a movie, texting. Math homework 43.
Things not accomplished: Math homework which I bet anyone had done.
OH and MELINA IS BACK! [: And she is back on the #1 stalker list. In 1 day, she became 0 to #1. Good. (Y)
Looks like week 8 is going to be a busy up-and-down roller coaster! And this blog is going to be sleeping and dead again. But It won't die. I totally can't wait for Sunday because Sunday is usually the best day of the week! Anticipating. And I need to get off facebook. Look at this analogy of how facebook distracts me from homework.
*kicks the on button*
*types the password*
*clicks chrome*
*news feed! 300+ recent news*
*scrolls, reads and comments*
--30min gone--
*reads notifications and comments back*
--30min gone--
*Wall hoping*
--takes forever--
*I will do my homework at 4pm*
*shit its 4pm. Never mind. 5pm*
--end of day: I done nothing.--
No comments:
Post a Comment