12 August 2010

I got back chemistry test today and it sucked totally. I don't get it. Whats wrong with the freaking teachers. Its unfair. I really can't stand the teachers. Now I expect an ugly ppr. So ugly that I won't get into triple science and take biology in sec 3. Its 4 marks. And this paper is out of 14 marks only. What can they expect from us. Like NO ONE could have thought of covalent bonding. 7/14 is really low. My lowest was an A2. And thats a freaking C6 and frankly speaking I never had a C for science or a B4. Now, I broke my own record. Congrats.
Dear Teachers, thank you so much for destroying people who are in truth, grace and loyalty who wants to take triple science in sec 3. Thank you for screwing us up. Thank you for now driving us crazy over our PPR. Thank you for taking away what we want. I just can't stand it when you just destroyed people's hope of taking triple science. I really really want to protest against those marks. To find some justice. Its unfair because other classes taking other modules would do better because they had not experience the same disgusting problem as us. Then again its not about it. Its subject combination. Teachers, thank you so much for destroying what I have wanted. Love, a student who wants that chemistry test a void and wants her marks back.

No comments: