12 August 2010

I wish there is Catechism class every single week. Holidays or no holidays. No doubt, catechism class is really enjoyable. I learn more things each week. More about God. At the same time, building friendship with different people. The crazy things we do on facebook. Talking, commenting and crapping nonsense. CC2 are different from those I mix in school. Mass after catechism class, gossiping about stuff. Lunch and movies together. Makes us awesome and going to church, attending catechism class, going for mass together, eating lunch together and even going out can be so stress releasing and fun! Even the complications between different people.
For example: ____ <3 _______ or some other weird stuff which is so cute and funny! [: We make different history. We had people dropping phone in the toilet bowl during camp and perhaps even flying dustbin. How about next year? We can have flying phones?! I love the way we bond. Gossiping a about ahem, and all sorts of weird things can come out from our mouths. I miss church camp. At night, girls will all gather on the bed and gossip. And tell each other secrets. ^^ Match-making. [: And each time catechist or junior catechist comes in we will all scurry back to our beds and pretend that we are asleep. Retarded us even pretended to go toilet and pretended to be junior catechist and walk into the room and then started laughing when we see everyone running back and jumping on beds. Taking pictures at night for fun. Even taking pictures of people sleeping.
I miss church camp so much. So so much. Church is so fun. <3

No comments: